Freelancer Employer Orientation Question And Answer of 2016
Do not use the browser back button while taking this test.
Do not use the browser back button while taking this test.
The timer of the exam will not stop once the exam starts.
1
/ 20. Multiple Freelancer.com accounts
are required in order to both bid on jobs as a freelancer and hire freelancers
as an employer.
A:
False
2
/ 20. How much does it cost to post a
Priority project?
A: There is no fee for posting a Priority
project.
3
/ 20. Private projects will only be seen
by __________.
A:
Registered users who are logged in.
4
/ 20. How many required skills can be
selected when posting a project?
A:
1 to 5
5
/ 20. Contact details should always be posted in a
project description, so freelancers can discuss the project with the employer.
A:
False
6
/ 20. Why do some freelancers use the
Project Clarification Board to submit their bids?
A:
Any of these
7
/ 20. How do I leave feedback for a user
after releasing the payment for a project?
A:
A notice will appear at the top of your
Dashboard that you need to leave feedback.
8
/ 20. What advantage(s) does the
Milestone Payment system offer me as an employer?
A:
Access to the Dispute Resolution system
if problems arise
9
/ 20. Where can I view the list of
projects I’ve posted?
A:
Any of these locations
10
/ 20. How much does a Basic member pay
when selecting a provider for a project?
A:
The higher of $3.00 or 3% of the project
amount
11
/ 20. How much does a Premium member pay
when selecting a provider for a project?
A:
There is no fee for Premium members.
12/
20. How can I hide
bids I’m definitely not interested in?
A:
Click the “Hide Bid” link on those bids.
13/
20. How can I invite a freelancer to
bid on a project I’ve posted?
A:
Click on the “Invite to Bid” button on
the freelancer’s profile.
14/
20. How can I provide a highly detailed
description of a project without making my posted description too lengthy?
A:
Upload a document with the details.
15/
20. I’ve set the budget too high for my
project and bids are coming in. How do I change the budget setting?
A:
Once bidding begins, the budget cannot
be changed.
16/
20. How can I increase bidder
confidence?
A:
All of these
17
/ 20. There is a gold “$” icon with a red
“x” beside the amount of a bid placed on my project. What does this mean?
A: You do not have enough funds in your
account to pay this bid in full.
18
/ 20. To ensure maximum exposure for a
project, choose the ___________ option.
A:
Featured
19/ 20. Posting
a project as Private incurs an additional fee of ____________.
A: $10.00
20/20.
I want to ask a single bidder a question about his/her
qualifications. How should I contact the bidder?
A:
Send a Private Message.
21.
The minimum amount I can post as the budget for a
standard (non-featured, non-full-time) project is:
A:
$0 – 10
22.
How can I submit a PayPal payment to a freelancer from
Freelancer.com?
A:
Select the “Pay via PayPal” option under
the appropriate bidder’s name.
23.
Can I transfer money from my employer account to my
freelancer account?
A:
Multiple accounts for the same person
are not allowed.
24.
I’ve set the budget too high for my project and bids are
coming in. How do I change the budget setting?
A:
Once bidding begins, the budget cannot
be changed.
25.
I need to add details to my project, but bidding has
started. What should I do?
A: Any or all of these
26.
What does the Milestone request in the Freelancer’s bid
mean?
A:
It shows the amount of the Milestone
Payment the freelancer has requested if you accept his/her bid before they
start work.
27.
I haven’t received as many bids as expected for my
project. Which of the following can not be done to attract more bidders, while the
project is active?
A:
Upgrade the project to Featured
28.
I paid a freelancer via PayPal for a project, but didn’t
receive the final deliverables as promised. If I file a dispute with
Freelancer.com, how long will the freelancer have to respond?
A: You cannot file a dispute, since the
payment was made via a third party.
29.
How can I prevent bidders from seeing bids by other
freelancers who bid on my project?
A: Select the Sealed Bids option when posting
the project.
30.
What should I do if a freelancer has failed to complete
my project and isn’t responding to attempts to contact him/her?
A: Submit an Incomplete Report.
31.
How can I find out more about a bidder?
A: any of these
32.
My project hasn’t yet closed. Can I extend the closing
date?
A: Yes, for up to 14 days, but a $5.00 fee will
be assessed.
33.
Where can I find links to my projects that have closed?
A:
On your account Dashboard, in the
Employer View, click on the “Past Projects” tab.
34.
How can I search for Freelancers to invite to bid on my
project?
A:
Any of these
35.
To hire a freelancer for commission-based work, rather
than on a per-project basis, the_____________ option should be selected when
posting the project.
A:
Full Time
36.
Which of the following is true about the Milestone
Payment system?
A:
It ensures Freelancer(s) that funds are
available to pay for satisfactorily completed tasks and projects.
37. What’s
the additional cost to post a project with the Full Time option?
A:
$199.00
38.
Can I add the “Featured” option to my project after
bidding starts?
A: Yes, but the appropriate fee will be
deducted from your account.
39.
What’s the additional cost to post a project with the
Sealed Bids option?
A:
There is no such option.
40. To
prevent a project from being listed on the search engines, choose the ____________
option when posting.
A:
Private
No comments:
Post a Comment